We have had a death out of town and wish to have the service/ burial in Maple Ridge, can this be done?

Yes . If the death occurs in the province, we will transfer the deceased to the funeral home and make the required arrangements. If the death occurs outside the province, then we can arrange to bring the deceased back to Maple Ridge with the assistance of an out of town funeral provider.