In 1937, the Saywright family started funeral services on Lougheed Hwy in Haney. Before that time, the closest funeral provider was in New Westminster. In 1954, Lloyd Whitebone moved the facility to its present location on 224th Street, south of Lougheed Hwy. A chapel was built on to an existing house that was built in the early 1900s. In 1982, Tim and Peggy Logue purchased the business and have operated it since, along with Peggy’s father, Jack Woodhouse. Nathan Logue, son of Tim and Peggy, is fully licensed to complete three generations who currently serve our families. In 2004, a major renovation was completed to upgrade our facilities to serve the community and its families into the next generation.